Please visit the club Racing & Events Page for details
MVH Training Update
The new committee elected at the February AGM are now working hard on some of the training priorities raised by members. These include:
- A review of pool swim availability
- Regular coordinated club rides
- planning ahead to the Open Water season
The following core sessions are currently being delivered by our coaches and volunteers:
- Tuesday 18:30 – Coached Track Run, Shobnall Leisure Complex, Burton
- Saturday 06:45 – 1 hour coached swim session, Meadowside Leisure Centre, Burton
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month 20:45 – 1 hour swim session, Meadowside Leisure Centre, Burton
- Saturday* 09:30 or 10:00 – group off-road run (approx 7-8 miles), from outside Repton Dental Surgery / Pinfold Lane
- *1st Saturday of the month, substitute with 5km time-trial run (see members Facebook or emails)
- Cycling – use Facebook to plan and share rides whilst the new committee work on a plan or rota for 2023
2022 MVH Club Awards
Awards Evening was held at the Pirelli Stadium, Burton in January 2023.
Visit our Results Page for details of our 2022 season winners!