MVHers – Its that time of year when the Lavender Patch becomes a war zone for the clubs eyeballs out, gut busting, take no prisoners, Aquathon that will raise your game again and again and again.
The race rules are simple and listed below together with the dates it will be run. Each race will start on the Wednesday evening at 6:45pm prompt.
1. All competitors will be allocated a number for each race.
2. There will be a group swim start and 2 laps of the lake (approx. 1100m)
3. The swim to run Transition area will be to the side of the lake
4. As you exit the water into Transition shout out your number and your swim time will be recorded.
5. Out of Transition and run down the driveway and right onto the road down to the traffic lights at the Salt box and back (approx. 5km). Shout out your number as you cross the finish line.
6. Your total time will be recorded, and we’ll publish the results on the website.
3 races to qualify for the final, with the time from your best qualifier to be used to calculate your handicap for the final ‘first past the post’ race.
Dates for qualifying races are:
- 21 May
- 11 June
- 2 July
- 23 July
- 13 Aug
The final will be on on 3 September