Joining our club is easy and inexpensive. £20 per year
- Reduced cost of coached swim training in the club pool sessions
- Reduced cost of swimming in club open water sessions
- Use of club equipment
- Benefit of training with other athletes; from complete newcomers through to world/European championship competitors
- MVH welcome those above and everyone in between! There are regular cafe chats & an active social calendar. If time is limited then the club social media and Strava platforms help you keep in touch with all events and club mates training plans (secrets!)
- New member’s welcome pack and individualised membership card entitling you to discounts with some sport retailers
- 12 month membership (15 months membership if joining after 1st October).
- Access to individualised coaching advice from Triathlon England trained Coaches
- Social events (excluding any ticket costs)
“MVH is a really friendly and supportive club. It was as if I had been a member for years”
“Without the support of the MVH coaches I would not have achieved what I have in triathlon – a GB age grouper racing in Europe”
The best way to find out if you want to join is to come along to the Saturday morning swimming sessions or the Sunday morning cycle rides and that way you can see if you like the training session before deciding to join.
Feel free to contact the club via email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to ask any questions in advance. If joining in the summer, why not come down to our open water venue ( see Open water section of this site for details) and have an informal chat to some of our members, volunteers or committee.
Swimming: We offer one free ‘come and tri’ session to newcomers at the Saturday morning pool swim session only. In subsequent sessions, if you like it, we will then ask you to either join the club or thereafter pay the higher non-member session fees.
Bike training sessions: You can also attend the bike sessions which are free at weekends, Cycle rides depart Barton Waterfront 09:00hrs every Sunday. Take a look at the cycling section on the website.
For more details of training sessions and locations, take a look at the training schedule page of this website. Or if you prefer, if you would like to chat about the club or the sport of triathlon please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Becoming a member – subscriptions
Membership subscriptions for the season are normally due on 1st February to the last day of January each year. If you join after October 1st, your membership fee includes the remaining months of that year and the next full year.
Click to join online at the rates shown below.
All profits generated by the operation of the club are re-invested into the club’s operation and development.
Membership – rates
Membership packages currently on offer:
- Standard membership £20 per annum.
- Junior Section – £5 per annum.
Please note – Entry fees to races are not included in the above packages. Members must pay separately for race entry fees and (optional) British Triathlon Fees. When racing for MVH, please enter as ‘MVH Tri Club‘ on race entry forms.
Note on club kit: Although we would prefer all our club athletes to wear the club kit for races, it is not essential. Just as long as you enter any races you intend to include in the club championships as MVH Tri Club.
MVH is a ‘British Triathlon Federation’ affiliated club