The grand finale aquathon in the 2013 MVH Summer Aquathon series is scheduled for Wednesday 28th August at 6.30pm.
All can enter. There is in the grand finale a complex application of advanced mathematical algorithms that defines this unique MVH event
The distance – 2 laps of the Lavender Patch, then a 5km run to the Salt box and back.
Anyone can win… but note – to qualify for the prizes in the final race of the series you will have needed to have competed in a minimum of 3 out of the 5 2013 Aquathons.
The MVH Summer Aquathon race dates were held on the following dates:
- Wednesday 29th May – completed – awesommmme…
- Wednesday 19th June – completed – okissshhh..
- Wednesday 10th July – completed – a scorcher, water way tooooo warm..
- Wednesday 31st July – heavy water, a warm run. Records were not broken…
- Wednesday 21st August – perfect water temperature encouraged fast swim and the wind on the way back from the saltbox. Records and new PB’s!
The MVH Tri Club Summer series Aquathon final is on Wednesday 28th August
All Aquathons start at 6.30pm